User Terms and Conditions
The present agreement outlines the terms and condition for the use of the present website, which provides one step solution for the designing and printing requirements of users/customers from the range of graphic designers and Digital/Offset Printers as available and partner with www.shapenprint.com.
Any User/Customers who enquiries about services provided by www.shapenprint.com from the range of registered Graphic Designers and Digital/Offset Printers, through its website and mobile applications, agree to be governed by this User Agreement.
By making enquiries in terms of the services available on the website the User/Customer agrees that he/she have fully read, understood and accepted the Agreement. If the User/Customer do not agree to or do not wish to be bound by the Agreement, the user is at liberty to forgo the use of the website:
- The User/Consumers can peruse the website as per their own discretion but for the purpose of placing orders, the User/Consumer shall be required to register themselves
- Users need to provide some personal details including name, contact details, valid mobile numbers etc while registering on the platform. All these details submitted by the user will be saved in our database and can be used for future orders. shapeNprint has the right to display, the information, feedback, rating, etc provided by the user on the platform.
- User will be asked, as part of the registration process, to undergo a verification process to verify its personal details for registration of an account.
- User agrees and acknowledges that the information given by the user is complete, correct and up to date as of the date of your registration on the platform. In the event of any change in the information as provided on the platform the User shall be required to, to notify the same in writing to shapeNprint 1 (one) week prior to the date on which the change is going to come in effect.
- The Registered User can design, design & print, and print on shapeNprint.
laws. shapeNprint is not responsible for the
content/images/files/documents written or uploaded by user.
- While placing the order, User shall be responsible to ensure that all the
specifications entered by the user are correct.
- While placing the order for print, user shall be responsible to ensure that
the file uploaded for printing is correct and in printable format. shapeNprint recommends uploading high resolution or printable format file for the best printing quality. shapeNprint is not responsible if the uploaded file by the user is wrong, incorrectly uploaded or of low resolution.
- All the source file of the design placed on shapeNprint will be available to user only when he has opted for “I want Source File” check box on order page.
- It’s rare, but there might be chance of 5-7% printing or cutting error, if the text is too close to the cutting line.
- 5 to 10% Color difference might be there as seen on-screen. Different devices have different resolutions and color density, so on printing, when seen with naked eyes, colors may differ.
- The size (length x width) of the file should be exactly the same as specified by the user in product specification while creating the order.
- Thickness (GSM) of paper may vary by 5%.
- Orders once placed cannot be cancelled.
- If the user has uploaded file for print, or has approved the design by us to proceed
for print, then shapeNprint is not liable for any error(fonts, color, alignment, font
size, etc) in design or print.
- In design & print order, once the design is accepted by the user then only the order will proceed for printing.
- Source file charges of any design will be charged extra.
- A minimum of 5mm margin is necessary in the file ready for print to avoid the
cutting of the content in the printing.
3. Cancellation and Refunds
- Order once placed cannot be cancelled or modified. Through user can call the helpline for assistance. However, shapeNprint has the reserve right to cancel the order due to any reason.
- Once the design is accepted by the user, the user cannot claim for refund.
- The user can claim up to 45% of the design order value as circulated during the time of placing of order within 3 days after the meeting is over in case
if the user is not satisfied with the design.
- If the user has not accepted or objected to the design order within 3 days after the meeting is over, it will be termed as accepted by the user and no refund request shall be entertained.
- If the users face any issue in print order, the issue should be informed on the helpline along with emailing the images or videos. If the issue again persists, refund can be claimed. The above amount of refund will be subjective and will be initiated after thorough inspection by the consultants of shapeNprint.
- All refund initiated by shapeNprint may take up to 7 to 15 business days and would be refunded in the same account through which payment was made while placing the order.
4 .Virtual Meeting
shapeNprint provides Live Designing to users for design corrections/revisions through screen share powered by Google Meet. A virtual meeting shall be created between user and designer, where the time slot shall be provided to the user for facilitating the instructions to the designer for making necessary changes in the design, if required.
- The user shall be required to comply with the Google meet terms and conditions.
- The user shall be required to maintain a professional decorum during the meeting with the designer, in the event of any irregularity the Registration of the user shall be liable for termination by the shapeNprint.
- Both the User and Designer shall be bound by the timings as fixed for the meeting but in case of the unavailability or delay by the designer, the user will have to wait for 15 minutes and accordingly the designer will be termed as not available.
- If the designer connects late in the meeting, then the time as lost shall be compensated in another time slot chosen by the user.
- Once the meeting time slot is booked by the user, then no other time slot will be rescheduled.
- Once the meeting time period is over, no changes or revisions will be entertained.
- In the event of any technical glitch or technical failure which is beyond the control of the shapeNprint or either of the parties control from either side, then another meeting would be rescheduled at a new time slot with the same designer. If the designer is unavailable for the new schedule time meeting slot, then the new designer will be assigned to the user. shapeNprint recommends good internet connectivity for smooth and seamless experience.
- For any changes after the first live designing session, we can schedule another live designing session on hourly basis which is chargeable.
- If the user has ordered design & print, once the design is accepted by the user, then only the order will proceed for printing.
- shapeNprint is not responsible for any kind of delay in any order placed by the user on account of any contingency which is beyond the control of shapeNprint.
- We as shapeNprint only tells an estimated delivery time. We don’t commit on the delivery date. We recommend to go for delivery via Dunzo, if need an urgent or in a fixed timeline delivery.
- In case of print delivery, if the user is not satisfied with the print quantity or finds any physical damage, the user shall be at the liberty of not accepting the order. If the order is accepted, then the user is not eligible for any claim on the order regarding print quantity or physical damage.
- In case of print delivery, if the user is not satisfied with the print quality, or paper GSM, the user must inform shapeNprint within 24 hours of the said delivery. If the user fails to inform within 24 hours, the user is not eligible for any claim on the order regarding print quality or paper GSM.
- At the time of print delivery, the user or any representative of the user must be present at the delivery location mentioned at the time of placing the order for accepting the order.
- Once the printing parcel is delivered, if the user has any doubt or want to raise a complain, they must raise it within 24 hours at email@example.com
- We can initiate the pickup of the complained order within 3 days. If not accepted to initiate the pickup within the specified days, then shapeNprint is not liable to initiate the refund.
- The product returned should be in its original and non-used condition received to us as it was dispatched.
- Once reviewing the returned order, the refund will be initiated within 5-7 working days. Order received to us should be same as it was dispatched.
- The user shall be required to pay applicable GST in the design and print orders, as per the notification and circulars issued by the Government of India.
7. Floating of the Orders placed by the Users/Customers:
- . It is to confirm that the shapeNprint, the Designers and the Printers shall have no liability in the event of placing of any order or content by the User which is illegal/unlawful or the content which is not permissible by the land of law to be propagated, circulated, displayed or distributed.
8. General Terms
- shapeNprint reserves the right to keep or permanently disable accounts or terminate account due to violation of these Terms and Conditions and/or our Community Standards or due to any unauthorized or improper use of the Platform or Services or any other reasons not mentioned above.
- It would not be possible for people with disabled or terminated accounts to sell or purchase from shapeNprint.
- Disputes can be dealt by calling or email at shapeNprint Customer Service.
- From time to time, shapeNprint can make improvements, changes or updates to its terms and conditions. shapeNprint will make a new copy of the terms and conditions accessible on this website as these updates are
- You recognise and acknowledge that shapeNprint will regard your usage as
approval of the revised Terms and conditions if you use shapeNprint’s services after the date when the Terms and conditions have changed or updated.
- shapeNprint shall maintain the freedom to use all publicly released works for the advertisement and advertising purposes of shapeNprint
- In the event of any dispute the affected parties will only be liable to be compensated in proportion of the amount/expense incurred by them in placing the order.
9. Bulk Designs and Prints
- shapeNprint offers bulk designing and printing services as well.
shapeNprint offers bulk designing and printing services as well.
In bulk designing, if the user doesn’t want to continue with the designer, he/she can ask shapeNprint’s customer service for the refund. The amount will be charged for the number of designs completed or the number of days whichever is higher multiplied by 1.25 times and the balance amount will be refunded within 7 working days. For example, the total amount of bulk designs for 30 days or 30 designs was Rs. 9000 and the user wants refund on 10th day. And if the designs delivered are 12, then the amount charged will be 12 x 300 x 1.25 (designs delivered x cost per design x 1.25) i.e., Rs. 4500. Then the final amount to be refunded will be Rs. 4500.
10. FORCE MAJEURE:
- shapeNprint shall not be in default on any obligation hereunder if such default results from governmental acts or directives (official and unofficial), strikes (legal or illegal), Acts of God, war (declared or undeclared), insurrection, riot or civil commotion, fires, flooding or water damages, explosions, embargoes, which are not within the reasonable control of the party affected.
11. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
- The validity, construction and performance of the terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the applicable laws of land and the courts of Bengaluru shall have the exclusive jurisdiction for resolving the dispute if any.
- In the event of any dispute of any kind arising out of or relating to the operations of Terms and Conditions as formulated by shapeNprint or in connection with the validity, invalidity, interpretation, execution, meaning, operation, effect, or breach of the working methodology, a Party(user/designer/printer), prior to the initiation of any proceedings shall give written notice to the other Party to resolve or settle such dispute through mutual discussions and negotiations.
- If no settlement can be reached through mutual discussions and negotiations within 30 days, then such disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be settled exclusively and finally by concerned court of law at Bengaluru, Karnataka.